Graphic Design & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a super organised and enthusiastic Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator to join the Integrity 20 team for the 2017 Integrity 20 conference in October. This is an exciting opportunity to work across a range of marketing and communications — from social media and email bulletins to major print publications.
This is a casual position of 15-20 hours/week from May to October 2017. There is flexibility with this position including some opportunity to work from home.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities to meet project deadlines with accuracy & high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer literacy in MS Office suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Graphic & creative design skills, with ability to develop & implement designs for a variety of traditional (print), social media & digital platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work to established brand guidelines.
- Expert knowledge & skills with ADOBE creative applications, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- High-level written, verbal & interpersonal skills & an ability to work independently and proactively and as part of a small team in a creative environment.
- Previous experience with design and wording of e-bulletins and EDMs.
- Previous experience maintaining WordPress websites would be beneficial.
INTEGRITY 20 OVERVIEW
The Integrity 20 annual conference is a three day, public facing event in October that examines our greatest global challenges, exploring their integrity dimensions and placing ethics, morality and human values at the core. Authors, academics, artists, philosophers and activists from around the world gather to present a series of keynotes, conversations, debates and forums on those themes that shape our lives, dominate our media and feature on the world stage. Integrity 20 is presented by Arts, Education & Law, Griffith University.
Please contact rhiannon.phillips[at]griffith.edu.au for a full position description.